The Mitostream® technology is a cellular dynamical system approach using the intracellular self-organizing dynamic organelle, the mitochondria as a readout.
|WHAT IT IS||WHAT IT’S NOT (ie. Mitosafe®)|
Mitostream® represents a break-through innovation using the dynamical properties of the mitochondrial reticular network as a biological system
Mitostream® is a patented cellular dynamical system technology that encompasses the whole complexity of the mitochondrial interactions within its cellular environment, measuring its resultant: The mitochondrial behavior.
It represents the simultaneous measure of HCA variables contained within four dimensions defining the mitochondrial behavior:
- The mitochondrial motility,
- The mitochondrial morphology,
- The mitochondrial reticular network organization and
- The mitochondrial permeability.
We analyze dynamic and static images of mitochondria in live cells allowing for the characterization of disease state or of dose-response to a tested drug, either a chemical or a biological.
Mitostream® technology describes and quantifies the cellular response to your drug. Its applications span:
- Cellesis Toxicity profiling: Anticipate clinical tolerance at the pre-clinical stage
Organ toxicity specific signatures
- Select range: Mitostream® secondary screening models using patient-derived cells for Huntington’s disease (HD-Select) and Alzheimer’s disease (AD-Select).
- Custom development of Select signatures from your own patient cohort.
- HCA analysis
- High predictivity, sensitivity and specificity in toxicity assessment compared to existing predictive toxicity solutions
- Correlation with clinical tolerance industrially validated through DSEC
- Innovative patient-derived models for identification of disease-modifying capabilities in neurodegenerative diseases
- SAR and rank-ordering of compounds
- Low compound
- High added-value